Apple Pay has become the most used digit wallet. A lot of people have gotten in the habit of only using Apple Pay due to its convenience.
If you are an Apple Pay user that wants to eat at Arby’s, you must have the same question- does Arby’s accept apple pay? In this article, I will tell you if Arby’s accepts Apple Pay or not.
Yes, Arby’s does take Apple Pay as a form of payment. You can use Apple Pay to pay for your order in-store or online at Arby’s.com. To use Apple Pay in-store, simply hold your iPhone or Apple Watch up to the contactless reader at the register. For online orders, select Apple Pay as your payment method at checkout.
Read on if you want to know more about using Apple Pay at Arby’s, you’ll find all the details below!
How To Use Apple Pay At Arby’s?
Apple Pay is a new way to pay for your purchases using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. You can use Apple Pay at any store that accepts contactless payments, including many Arby’s restaurants. Here’s how to use Apple Pay at Arby’s:
1. Look for the Apple Pay logo at the Arby’s register.
2. Hold your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch near the contactless reader.
3. Place your finger on the Touch ID sensor or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch.
4. When prompted, hold your device near the contactless reader again.
That’s it! Your payment will go through and you’ll be on your way. Enjoy your delicious Arby’s meal!
Does arby’s Drive-Thru Accept Apple Pay?
If you’re like many people, you probably use Apple Pay to make most of your purchases. So, when you’re in a hurry and need to grab a quick bite, it’s natural to wonder if you can use Apple Pay at the drive-thru of your favorite fast food restaurant.
Yes Arby’s take apple pay in the drive way, That said, Arby’s allows you to place an order through the fast and contactless Apple Pay payment method in the drive-thru, carryout, or curbside pickup.
Besides, arbys mobile app allows you to save your favorite quick-service restaurant’s menu items for faster and easy ordering in the drive-thru.
In turn, you can easily place your arby’s order ahead through the app to skip the long waiting lines in the store if you’re strapped for time.
However, it’s important to note that contactless pickup options vary from one store to the other. Thus, it would help if you checked the app for details beforehand.
Still, paying via Apple Pay in the drive-thru is seamless and secure since your actual card number isn’t stored on the Apple servers or smartphone when you add your credit card information.
Instead, your device account number is assigned and encrypted on your device, while your transactions are authorized through a one-time security code.
Does Arby’s Accept Online Orders Using Apple Pay?
The short answer is yes! You can use Apple Pay at Arby’s. When you’re ready to checkout, look for the Apple Pay button and complete your purchase using the Touch ID on your iPhone or iPad.
Steps To Follow When Making An Order At Arby’s.
1. Visit the Arby’s website and select the ‘Order Online’ option.
2. Choose your desired menu items and add them to your cart.
3. When you’re ready to checkout, select the ‘Apple Pay’ option as your payment method.
4. Enter your Apple ID information and confirm the payment.
5. That’s it! Your order will be processed and on its way shortly.
How To Set Up Apple Pay On iPhone And Apple Watch?
If you’re an iPhone or Apple Watch user, you might be wondering if you can use Apple Pay at Arby’s. The answer is yes! Here’s a quick guide on how to set up and use Apple Pay at Arby’s.
1. Make sure your iPhone or Apple Watch is running the latest software.
2. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone or Apple Watch and add your Arby’s card. If you don’t have an Arby’s card, you can add a credit or debit card.
3. To pay with Apple Pay at Arby’s, hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the contactless reader at the register. You’ll feel a vibration and/or hear a beep when your payment is successful.
4. That’s it! You don’t even need to open the Arby’s app to pay. Just make sure your Wallet app is open and that your Arby’s card or credit/debit card is selected as the default payment method.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Arby’s.
There are many benefits of using Apple Pay at Arby’s. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it’s a quick and easy way to pay for your meal. No more fumbling around for cash or cards – just tap your phone and you’re done.
Another benefit is that it’s more secure than paying with cash or a card. With Apple Pay, your payment information is encrypted and stored securely on your device. So even if your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen, your payments remain safe and secure.
Finally, Apple Pay can help you keep track of your spending. If you’re trying to save some money, being able to see exactly how much you’ve spent at Arby’s can be a helpful reminder to stick to your budget.
What Other Payment Options Are Accepted At Arby’s.
Arby’s accepts several forms of payment, including cash, credit and debit cards,gift cards and Apple Pay. While some locations may have different policies, in general, Arby’s stores will accept any form of payment that is tendered.
To know more, you can also see our related posts on whether or not Gopuff accepts EBT, if Five Below takes Apple Pay, and also if Macy’s takes Apple Pay.
So now you know everything there is to know about using Apple Pay at Arby’s. The digital wallet revolution makes it far more easy and secure to make transactions in Arby’s.
We hope this guide was helpful in explaining how to go about using Apple Pay at Arby’s. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.