With the rise of digital payment methods, more and more businesses are accepting Apple Pay. So, does Burlington take Apple Pay? We did some research and here’s what we found out!
Burlington does take Apple Pay in all its stores as of 2023. The off-price department store retailer has been allowing customers to use Apple Pay for in-store. To use Apple Pay at Burlington, you require an Apple NFC-enabled device.
Will I be able to use Apple Pay in Burlington?
Yes, Apple Pay is accepted in Burlington. Just hold your phone up to the reader and wait for the beep or vibration. You will then receive a notification on your phone screen confirming your payment was successful.
How To Use Apple Pay in Burlington stores?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment system created by Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments with their iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
To use Apple Pay in Burlington stores, you’ll need to have one of those devices and be registered with a bank that supports the service.
Here’s how to use it:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad and tap the plus sign in the top right corner.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card and follow the steps to add your card. If you’re adding a debit card, you may need to enter your PIN number.
- To pay in a Burlington store, hold your iPhone or iPad near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. The reader will light up and beep when it’s ready to accept payment.
- Wait for the confirmation message and then remove your phone from the reader.
How To Use Your Apple Watch To Pay At Burlington
The Apple Watch has a Near Field Communication chip in it, which means that you can use it to pay for your purchases.
To use your watch to pay at Burlington, hold your watch up to the contactless reader and hold your finger on the button until the Beep! sound is heard.
If you have a passcode set up on your watch, you will need to enter it before the payment will be processed.
Read also // Does Lidl Take EBT?
Are There Any Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Burlington?
If you’re wondering if there are any benefits of using Apple Pay at Burlington, the answer is yes. Here are some of the benefits of using Apple Pay at Burlington:
- Apple Pay is fast and easy to use.
- You don’t have to enter your payment information each time you make a purchase.
- Your payment information is encrypted and secure.
- You can receive rewards and discounts from participating retailers when you use Apple Pay.
Is There A Spending Limitation When Paying With Apple Pay At Burlington?
When customers use their iPhone to pay with Apple Pay at Burlington, there is no spending limit.
This means that customers can purchase any item in the store without having to worry about how much they’re spending.
This makes it easy for customers to buy what they need without having to worry about running out of money. Apple Pay is a secure way to pay for items, and it’s easy to use.
However, if you intend to pay for numerous items using Apple Pay at Burlington, you can consult a their customer service and inquire if there is a set limitation for Apple users.
Which Other Payments Options Does Burlington Take?
In addition to Apple Pay, you can also use any of the following options to purchase items at Burlington:
- Major debit/credit cards
If you have any of these payment options, you can use them at any Burlington store.
Yes, Burlington accepts Apple Pay. In-store purchases are accepted. Simply hold your iPhone up to the contactless reader with your finger on the Touch ID sensor, or use the Apple Watch.
Your card number and identity are not shared with the merchant when you use Apple Pay.
Also read // Does Fresh Market Take EBT?