Afterpay has made it convenient for people to purchase expensive items without having to empty their accounts to pay the full price.
Since Woolworths, the biggest supermarket chain in Australia, sells a variety of items at its physical and online stores, you may be wondering if Woolworths accepts Afterpay? Here is what I’ve found out!
Does Woolworths Accept Afterpay?
Woolworths does not accept Afterpay as a form of payment. However, there are other ways to pay for your purchase at Woolworths. You can use a credit or debit card, or you can choose to pay with PayPal. There are many different ways to pay for your purchases at Woolworths, so you’re sure to find a method that works best for you.
For information about Woolworths and who accepts Afterpay, take a look below for more useful and interesting facts!
What Other Payment Methods Can You Use at Woolworths?
Though it does not accept Afterpay, Woolworths accepts a range of other payment types, including:
- Gift card
Why Doesn’t Woolworths Accept Afterpay?
Woolworths doesn’t accept Afterpay because the company has other payment methods for customers to use.
Therefore, you can’t use this payment whether you are shopping in-store or online.
However, this doesn’t mean that Woolworths refuses other buy-now-pay-later financing plans. In fact, if you need to use such a platform, you can choose the other options like Zip.
Stores That Accepts Afterpay
Even though Woolworths doesn’t accept Afterpay, plenty of other stores take the ‘buy now pay later’ services.
Some of them include;
- Fashion Nova
- Forever 21
How to Use Afterpay Online
Afterpay is a payment option that allows you to shop now and pay later. Here’s everything you need to know about using Afterpay online.
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
- Enter your personal details and create an account.
- Review your order summary and click “Confirm & Pay”.
- Your purchase will be processed and you’ll be redirected to Afterpay’s website to complete your payment schedule.
- Make your first payment at the time of purchase, then pay in four equal installments over six weeks – there’s no interest or added fees!
Once your order is processed, you’ll be able to track it online and receive updates on its delivery status. And that’s it! Using Afterpay is simple, convenient, and hassle-free.
How to Use Afterpay in Store
If you’re new to Afterpay, the process for using it in-stores is simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Download the Afterpay app and create an account. You’ll need to provide your personal details, including your name, email address, date of birth, and phone number.
- Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to link your debit or credit card. Afterpay will then conduct a pre-authorisation check on your card to make sure it has enough funds available.
- When you’re ready to shop, look for the Afterpay logo in participating stores (you can find a list of them on the Afterpay website)
- Once you’ve done that, simply present your Afterpay barcode at the register when checking out and pay for your purchase over four equal installments. It’s that easy!
Keep in mind that you’ll need to have enough money in your account to cover your first installment at the time of purchase, as that’s when the funds will be withdrawn.
You can then make subsequent payments every two weeks until your balance is paid off. If you miss a payment, you’ll be charged a late fee of $10, so it’s important to stay on top of things.
Overall, using Afterpay in-store is a breeze once you know what you’re doing.
To know more, you can also read our posts on whether or not SHEIN accepts Afterpay, does Yandy have Afterpay, and does Nike take Afterpay.
Unfortunately, Woolworths does not accept Afterpay, but it has other payment plans that customers can use. Woolworths takes zip, allowing shoppers to pay for products in installments.